 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 974
  MINI Rogue Squadron

Hi all, I've created a MINI Rogue Squadron based on the MINI X-Wing design: (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.microscale) !

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) Bruce-- Excellent use of colors, and excellent use of decorated tiles. I espeically liked your use of the black and white tiles from the director's... uh... gee, what *do* you call those things again? ;) --Muze (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

Those are pretty cool. I haven't read any Rogue Squadron books in a while, but I'll assume those are pretty accurate. I love the variety of tiles. -Andrew (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) I think the word is "clapboard" or something like that. -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) I have to give credit to Geert-Jan Meeuwissen for the colors. He made Rogue Squadron ships based on the system scale X-Wing--they're posted in the fbtb customs here: (URL) read several of those books, but without going back through them I (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Rogue Squadron

(...) Thanks. Apparently due to his association with smugglers, Corran Horn has become obsessed with the almighty dollar, to the extent that he painted hundred dollar bills on his wings. :) Bruce (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars)