 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 938
937  |  939
Subject:
4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 02:07:01 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have my own 'bot factory' at work for lunch-time building.  My 'factory'
consists of one of each of the Micro SW sets:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4484
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4485
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4486
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4487

& 2 'Tusken Raider™ Encounter' sets:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7113

The colors of the bot come from these sets.  I built the bot at lunch today in
real life, but didn't have a camera, so I drew it on paper & transfered it to
MLcad when I got home:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Mecha/BigShoulderBot/bigshoulderbot01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Mecha/BigShoulderBot/bigshoulderbot02.jpg

Ideas for micro-vehicles; a pick-up
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/pickupmicro.jpg

& an SUV:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/suvmicro.jpg

This is a brown & yellow mini-fig scale Lego house I saw in a dream MANY years
ago (10+ yrs. I think) and i always remembered it because of the clarity of the
design & the wierd brown & yellow color scheme.  Today I remembered to draw it
in MLcad.  The furniture & ladder were NOT in the dream; I added those for fun.
I am sure of the approximate size & number & placement of the doors & windows.
I am NOT sure there was a door to a useable porch upstairs, but I know the
flat roof/floor was there.  I am also sure of the yellow plates & short fences
as the ceiling/floor between the 1st & 2nd stories (an odd detail that 'stuck
out' in the dream.)  I'm not totally sure about the yellow roof, but it 'felt'
better than brown.  The window mullions are brown, because the all-yellow
windows looked brighter than i remember.  Anyways, it amazes me how fresh the
image & perception of the dream still is, that I was able to remember it & draw
it.  I frequently have dreams about going into stores & finding new Lego sets.
This is the only 'set' I clearly remember.  I even dream about the same the 2
or 3 stores in the dreams are over & over, but I've never really been to the
stores.  I just know in the dreams, that, in a dream, when I know my brothers &
I go into one of these stores I recognize, it's to find Lego, especially new
Lego.
Enjoy!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Buildings/BrownHouse/browndreamhouse01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Buildings/BrownHouse/browndreamhouse02.jpg