 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 89
  An almost new member, and new creations!

Hi! I've been reading this site for the past couple of years and finally signed up! I made a couple of models and placed them on Brickshelf at: (URL) Shrike is something I made with the parts from an X-Wing, and there is a Quicktime VR file so you (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: An almost new member, and new creations!

(...) Niii...iiice. It has a very neat Wing Commander fighter feel. Fuctional, but still neato in shape. Rick -------- Confederation Of Planets (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: An almost new member, and new creations!

(...) I couldn't view the VR file on my system (Linux) but it sounds cool... The Shrike is a very cool model. I really like the looks of it. It's sort of halfway between present-day Air Force fighters and Star Wars. I also think your DeLorean is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)