 Space / 13050
Re: An almost new member, and new creations!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 08:53:53 GMT

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> writes:
I've been reading this site for the past couple of years and finally
signed up!

I made a couple of models and placed them on Brickshelf at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jmenomeno

The Shrike is something I made with the parts from an X-Wing, and
there is a Quicktime VR file so you can take a look from all
sides. The other models are some things I did on a whim, just to see
if I can make them.

I couldn't view the VR file on my system (Linux) but it sounds cool...

The Shrike is a very cool model.  I really like the looks of it.  It's
sort of halfway between present-day Air Force fighters and Star Wars.

I also think your DeLorean is pretty nifty.  I don't think I've seen
those windows used for gullwing doors before, though it seems obvious
having seen your model...

Your nanofig Voyager really captures the shape of the original, too.
Good work.  I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

--Bill.