 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
An almost new member, and new creations!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:56:21 GMT

Hi!

I've been reading this site for the past couple of years and finally signed up!

I made a couple of models and placed them on Brickshelf at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jmenomeno

The Shrike is something I made with the parts from an X-Wing, and there is a
Quicktime VR file so you can take a look from all sides. The other models are
some things I did on a whim, just to see if I can make them.

LMKWYT! Thanks!

Joe Meno