 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 880
    A Forum Debut and a MOC too! —Andrew Saada
   Greetings, I have been an avid visitor for the past year and a half and now I am finally posting. (Until a week or two ago I thought one had to be a full-fledged member in order to post (Thanks CGidd)...last year, away at college, I signed up but (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

        Re: A Forum Debut and a MOC too! —Chris Giddens
     Welcome Andrew, Always glad to have a new face in space. 1 posting note: Hoo, shrink them pictures! They's HUGE. 2 MOC notes: I like the overall look of this. Pretty good blend of droid and Geonocian tech. I don't like the black 2x2 plates stuck out (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: A Forum Debut and a MOC too! —Andrew Saada
     Thanks Chris! 1) Heh...Should've realized that the same thing happened to those pics when I opened the HUGE "SputterFireDroid" pic after uploading it directly from the camera. ;-P Should be fixed now. 2) I agree that those 2x2 black plates take away (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: A Forum Debut and a MOC too! —Gil Shaw
   Welcome to the Void Andrew! A couple interesting designs on the make there. Your Sputterfire droid looks interesting...those clear dishes make for a unique look. Perhaps a few more pics of it (maybe in 'action') would show it off. Again, welcome! (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: A Forum Debut and a MOC too! —Andrew Saada
   Thanks for the welcome Gil! I am not very experienced in Photoshop, but I think I could work on some 'action' picks for the Sputterfire droid; otherwise just have it in battle for size comparison. Glad you like those clear dishes! I look forward to (...) (21 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars)