 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 801
Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 23:54:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

For my girlfriend's birthday I made her a LEGO version of our cat so she
could take him to the office while the real cat stays at home:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/Ringo-the-Cat/01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/Ringo-the-Cat/00.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/Ringo-the-Cat/03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/revbps/Ringo-the-Cat/04.jpg