 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
The Terrian Cruisers Debut
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 00:30:44 GMT

I haven't done any space since I came out of dark ages until just this week.
Last night I came up with two little space ships/speeders that I felt were
worth sharing.  Both are around 25 studs in length and have room for the just
the pilot.

The link:
http://www.ozbricks.com/brickcentral/space.html

The Dark Grey/ Light Grey/ with blue trim came first, and I was most happy with
the half stud offset between the star wars engines and the rest of the ship.
Also it has more of a ghetto feel to it, which I dig.

The White and Dark grey came second and I very pleased with the color scheme.
White and Dark grey seem very sharp together.  An Imperial Shuttle was
plundered for the majority of the parts for this one, and the curved parts
reflect that.

LMKWYT,

-Jason

Jason Spears