 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 78
Castle Saldaar: a country lords fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:13:55 GMT

Hello all,

I'm currently reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series and I was
inspired by the character of Gareth Bryne.  This character used to be
captain of the royal gaurd was banished from the court by politics.  Anyway,
the book kind of talks about the day to day dealings he has to go through
with his lands, and how his home is less a castle and more a utilitarian estate.

Hop on over to my site and tell me what you think.  The pictures are bad
because the black bricks really soak up the light.  But, they give the
general impression.

http://hometown.aol.com/felixisgr8/castle.html

Felix

and for more of my stuff, check out...