 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 77
Valentine MOC: Cute? Yes. Cheesy? Oh, yeah!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:56:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

It's pretty simple, but gets the point across:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/mymisc/bemine/index.html

Sorry about the picture quality- I was in a hurry.  Better shots may come later.

I'm springing this on my wife tomorrow.  So keep it a secret, eh?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com