 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 718
717  |  719
Subject:
SW MiniBust-- Imperial Stormtrooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:35:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I got to thinking on a lazy Saturday...

1)I think my favourite part of mecha building is creating the head and 2)I
think TLG missed the boat somewhat on their Technic SW figs and 3) I had a
lot of small white pieces....

So I made this.

I'd like to CAD it, and get some instructions online, and when I do, I'll
move it to Brickshelf. In the meantime, please look here:

http://server3002.freeyellow.com/dadoandrabbit/lego/minibust_trooper.jpg

And LMKWYT.

stuart