 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 654
  New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

I'm reposting this to lugnet.announce.moc to go along with the one in lugnet.starwars, as something has been preventing me from posting follow-ups in the same message. I have asked about it in the help section and gotten some suggestions, but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hi Brian, Those new digital pictures are great. I'm quite a fan of your stuff - your Millennium Falcon especially. I have been watching it's evolution with great interest. Just one thing though - do you plan to replace the cockpit section from the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hey Craig, Thanks! I just checked out the link with your photos...great site! You've got quite a nice Falcon there! I didn't honestly think I'd ever see one bigger than mine, but I think yours is. I particularly like your round hallway solution! I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

(...) I had once suggested another potential Lego solution to Ben Fleskes back when his was still making its debut in 1999 (IIRC). To date I've never seen it used, but I remember making a prototype cockpit that looked pretty good... It basically (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)