 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 653
New moc: Space Rickshaw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:23:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I decided to add another vehicle to my Future City vehicles line-up
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=26883). It should have been
an easy build but at first I had the driver in the middle, and had the
engine behind him. But whatever I tried just didn't look right. So I finally
had the idea of placing the driver on one side of the support and the engine
on the other side.

Teaser pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/FutureCityVehicles/SpaceRickshaw/sr0.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/FutureCityVehicles/SpaceRickshaw/sr1.jpg