 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 640
  Slave 1 Alternate Model

For those of you who enjoy making due with the bricks you've got, you might like to take a look at this little drop/recon ship I put together: (URL) uses only the pieces found in a single Slave 1 (#7144) set. While it's not the prettiest thing in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Slave 1 Alternate Model

(...) Neat ship, Allan. And I dont think you need to worry about "prettiness" - I don't consider the Slave I very "pretty" either! Are you gonna do instructions for it? How many parts did you have left over? Maybe enough for a little base station or (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Slave 1 Alternate Model

(...) Actually I think the shape is fantastic. I always liked the oval outline of the body. I'm just not fond of the colors they decided to release it in. I'm hoping to someday have enough of the right pieces to remake the main model in just light (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Slave 1 Alternate Model

Very cool! I like the overall shape of it, especially as viewed from that first photo. I'd be much interested in instructions, as I'm now thinking of making my own fleshed-out version. I think I'll aim for something with more guns. >:^) -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Slave 1 Alternate Model

(...) Very cool Allan. I love working with pieces just from one set. Makes you be a whole lot more creative with what you build. (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)