 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 59
  Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

i've put several pics of my newest ship, albatroz, at brickshelf. is a medium exploration ship designed with everything that needs to scientific research. (URL) ship is divided in 4 floors 1st with bridge, living room and clinic 2nd with bath and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.space)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

Very, very good! Clever use of pods. I especially like the bunks, the design is quite functional. Other than that, well, I hope to see it "live" in the near future! :-P Pedro (PT comment: 'Tá mesmo bem! Vai em frente com mais projectos desta ordem, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

(...) Luis, Wow, this is great. You have a lot of great ideas too, the astronaut fixing the exterior of the ship, the powermech. I like the way the ship looks too, nicely streamlined but functional. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

That is nice looking. Reminds me of a giant photon torpedo. The bridge layout is very nice too. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

(...) Cool! I like it a lot! I was suprised to see a post in loc/pt in english, but I can see why. Keep the good work and please show us more of your creations. Paulo (22 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

(...) This is a very late reply, however, better late than never. =) I saw this ship when you first posted it, and forgot to post a reply. I especially enjoy the design of the front and sides of the ship. It's cool. If you elongated this ship and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Albatroz, a medium exploration ship

(...) mais vale tarde de que nunca :) (...) thanks but i destroy the albatroz after the first plugfest (portuguese lego fest). now i'm working on a wind mill (i think that is the name) to my castle town. lbaixinho (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)