 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
The Highwind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:02:40 GMT

after a week of effort, and an immense rebuild after it collapsed during
final assembly, I have finally completed my largest MOC (MOR?) to date:

The Highwind. for those of you who haven't played Final Fantasy 7, the
Highwind is the airship your characters eventually use to travel around the
world. my representation hardly does the original justice, so I have
included the reference pic I occasionally referred to, so you can compare
for yourself.

swooshability factor: zero

it's extremely fragile, unfortunately, the rubber bands are doing most of
the work at holding the body panels against their half-pins, and the tail
booms are terminally droopy. more details in the "highwind.txt" file in the
folder.

whaddya think?
-Anthony