 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4610
  Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(2 URLs) Gallery> My MOC inspired by the Texas State Railroad's Palestine Depot. Along with its' locomotives, the two depots on either end of the Texas State Railroad - one in Palestine, the other in Rusk, are memorable in their own right. For me, I (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Wow! The next level of building is reached. I always loved to explore your colorful steam engines. Now there is even a fitting scenery around - and what a beautiful one! I like how you managed to create the rounded walls and above the roof (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) That's an awesome spread you go there! I really like how its size and shape remind me of how train clubs try to standardize module size and layout of track for uniformity and interconnection. The rounded roof of the main building is probably (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Thanks Ben! If it wasn't for LDraw I don't think I would have been able to get that roof to work as it does. I plan to do a lot of photography with this one in the future, probably a different shot with each of my TSRR locomotives from (...) (13 years ago, 25-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Thanks much! Looking back I should have built it a lot bigger, but I made some design changes to get it to fit on 3 32x32 baseplates to fit inside the Wye I designed for my future Texas State Railroad diorama. I can't take any credit for the (...) (13 years ago, 25-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas Sate Railroad Palestine Depot

(...) Really nice and inspiring work. Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 28-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)