 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4331
    The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —Brendan Powell Smith
   WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. Happy Thanksgiving! (URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated this week with eight new Bible stories illustrating the (URL) (...) (16 years ago, 22-Nov-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —Stephane Simard
     Thanks Reverend (chuckle), always love to read the brick testament, never missed a story. I found it absolutely hilarious when God gave back to Job his money, replacement children, yet you continued to portray him as a leperous wretch ;) (16 years ago, 23-Nov-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —Anders Franzén
   Always nice when The Brick Testament gets updated! This is really quality entertainment while you may just as well learn something at the same time. Thanks to your site I've started reading the Bible, even though I'm a non-believer. By now, I've (...) (16 years ago, 24-Nov-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Thanks, Anders. (...) Very interesting to hear. I've wondered if this project would actually result in people reading the Bible who might not have otherwise. A lot of it is really not a bad read if you've got the stomach for it. Other parts (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —Anders Franzén
   (...) Hi! When looking into The Book of Job again (latest Swedish version from 2000) I noted that, as you correctly says, Yahweh created Behemoth, not defeated it. I have read somewhere that Behemoth is a Hippopotamus, which fits well to Yahweh's (...) (16 years ago, 25-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —scott Frischmann
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Anders Franzén wrote: snippity (...) snip (...) At least 2 sources I've read claim it was a dragon. (URL) Here's one of them>. sjf (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: The Brick Testament - The Book of Job —Dave Schuler
   (...) A devastatingly brilliant member of LUGNET commented on this very subject a while back. Read his wisdom (URL) and be forever changed. Dave! (16 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)