 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4282
    Lounge Chair —William R. Ward
   One of my newest models is made from only 9 parts, but I think it's a pretty cool thing. (2 URLs) It's a lounge chair (chaise longue), as you might see at a beach or poolside setting. Perfect for a minifig resort! I'm working on a large model that (...) (16 years ago, 24-Aug-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Lounge Chair —Dave Sterling
     (...) Small, yet elegant and functional. In a world where many of us get caught up in building enormous creations with thousands of pieces, this illustrates that the value in a MOC is not necessarily in the quantity of pieces. A very creative (...) (16 years ago, 25-Aug-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Lounge Chair —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Nice work. Have you tried building them with the central element studs-down? It might give a more smooth look. Play well, Jacob (14 years ago, 30-Nov-10, to lugnet.town)