 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 424
  Ogel's Train of Assimilation

Ogel is back with a new weapon to affect world domination: The Train of Assimilation Here are the pics: (URL) following shot shows Ogel at the control of this super-fast train. (URL) the complex, multi-angle SNOT construction that pushes the width (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) This engine is amazing! The SNOT construction makes the engine very unique. Did the Arches (<part:6005>) come from multiple 10020 Super Chiefs? (...) Someone's been making good use of the Alpha Team parts! Incredible work, -Kevin (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks - I used small and large smooth 1/2 arches. The smaller ones came from Super Chiefs. I ordered the larger ones from BrickLink, but I believe that they came from an older Model Team Shell Racing car (probably available in other model (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

The Engine looks great I love the detail put into the train are great. I like the way the front of the engine is angled. It makes it look a lot more intimidating. Good work. Evan Riskedahl (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Hey Brad, Great train! I'm looking forward to seeing this in person at the next LUGOLA meeting! Bruce (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) one question: are the SCLTC folks going to let you run this on their next layout? Derek (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks - I had a lot of trouble engineering that front section. It is constructed as follows: A 1x4 brick with studs on the side A 1x2 hinge piece attached to the side studs of the first brick A 2x2 round-table plate attached to the hinge The (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks - I've proposed a meeting for September 7th so let's hope that becomes a reality! (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks, I wish I could participate more (at all?) in the SCLTC, but it requires significantly more time than LUGOLA does. I don't have much time with our baby to tend. (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) My question would be rather, how are they going to stop him??? That train is heavily armed and I suspect Ogel would brook no interference with his plans. Even if they tried, SCLTC trains have square wheels and therefore will be totally (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:H0vGCz.88K@lugnet.com... (...) Only (...) is (...) plans. (...) Luck for us the train lines down here pass through the Marines bases of Camp Pendleton and the Miramar Air Station. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) be there! I'mgonna be a combat engineer, does that mean I get to blow up this train!? USMC CM, Josh (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

Now this is a Train I would buy!! Man is that ever awesome!!! I love it, I'd like to see more of this sort of MOC. Perhaps there should be an Ogel newsgroup. Best (and funniest) Train I've seen all year. COOL!! -Aaron- (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ogel's Train of Assimilation

(...) Thanks, In case you are interested, here are some other Ogel theme MOC's I've done: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains)