 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4220
    The future was yesterday —Timothy Gould
   (5 URLs) Hi all, I've been in a bit of a retro-future phase lately and thought I'd share it with LUGNET. Here's some (URL) more by me and others>. Hope you like them. Tim (16 years ago, 22-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: The future was yesterday —Nathan Todd
     While I like all (I'll say most just to be on the safe side ; ) of your MOCs these have that amazing eye catching effect of some of my favorites from a few years back. I particularly like the ship. And not just because I've been planning something (...) (16 years ago, 22-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: The future was yesterday —Timothy Gould
     (...) Blush (mostly). Thanks. And I certainly don't like all my MOCs in retrospect (and in some cases even when I post them). (...) The ship was a very satisfying build. It all came together from concept to finality very quickly but with a very (...) (16 years ago, 22-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The future was yesterday —Jordan Schwarz
     (...) Wow! Nice work, Tim! It's got quite the Steampunks-go-to-Mars feeling - it's very neat, and as always, not only is the overall concept delightful, but the models themselves are works of art and technique. I'm very impressed! -Jordan (16 years ago, 23-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: The future was yesterday —Timothy Gould
     (...) Hi Jordan, Thanks for the kind words. It's been really fun building stuff from the pulp era. They're difficult shapes and style to pull off in LEGO but really rewarding. The rocket has been living a happy existence in my living room ever since (...) (16 years ago, 27-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The future was yesterday —Marco Tagliaferri
   (...) Hello Tim, pardon me for being late, had a very busy time. I really like all of them. You captured some wonderfull shapes. Thanks for shareing (URL) Marco> (16 years ago, 30-May-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)