 Space / 41370
Re: The future was yesterday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2008 13:10:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Timothy Gould wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve been in a bit of a retro-future phase lately and thought I’d share it with LUGNET. Here’s some more by me and others.

Hope you like them.

Tim

Wow! Nice work, Tim! It’s got quite the Steampunks-go-to-Mars feeling - it’s very neat, and as always, not only is the overall concept delightful, but the models themselves are works of art and technique. I’m very impressed!

-Jordan