 Space / 41372
Re: The future was yesterday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2008 05:40:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Timothy Gould wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve been in a bit of a retro-future phase lately and thought I’d share it with LUGNET. Here’s some more by me and others.

Hope you like them.

Tim

Wow! Nice work, Tim! It’s got quite the Steampunks-go-to-Mars feeling - it’s very neat, and as always, not only is the overall concept delightful, but the models themselves are works of art and technique. I’m very impressed!

-Jordan

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for the kind words. It’s been really fun building stuff from the pulp era. They’re difficult shapes and style to pull off in LEGO but really rewarding. The rocket has been living a happy existence in my living room ever since and has made a few friends.

Tim