 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3965
  Flatcars

I've slowly been photographing my flatcars which have been built since late January (you can see some in their earlier stages in COLTC show galleries). Here is my most recent, a not quite 7 wide centerbeam flatcar. The trucks/bogies on that and the (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

(...) Nice work on all of these, Matt. The centerbeam is definitely my favourite. Very sleek. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

(...) Nice work on all of these, Matt. The centerbeam is definitely my favourite. Very sleek. Tim (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

"Tim Gould" <tgould.lego(AT@)gma...(DOT.)com> wrote in message news:JJL3w7.4nK@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa! That centerbeam is a work of art! I love the idea of using the string, and those trucks are pretty nifty too. -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Flatcars

I really love the Pansey Flatcars, mb someone could throw the instructions up on lego? Great Job! (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

I really love the Pansey Flatcars, mb someone could throw the instructions up on lego? Great Job! (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Flatcars

(...) "Pensy" Im sooo sorry- im tired, time for bed. No more lego-ing for me today. (17 years ago, 15-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)