 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3942
3941  |  3943
Subject:
Big Bricks - 600% Scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 00:09:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Add my name to the list of AFOLs that felt compelled to build oversize LEGO bricks out of LEGO bricks. I decided on 600% scale in order to use macaroni bricks for the studs. I built four basic bricks in four basic colors. The bricks stack properly, although they are not pressed together in the photo.

In order to be as accurate as possible, even the bottom sides were built to match the originals.