 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 394
  WH40k Dreadnaughts and Tau Crisis Battle Suit

Heya folks, I've uploaded pics of my *mostly* minifig-scale Space Marines Dreadnaughts from the game Warhammer 40,000: (URL) I've uploaded my Tau Army Crisis Battle Suit: (URL) pages reflect microfig-scale mecha techniques used in minifig (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: WH40k Dreadnaughts and Tau Crisis Battle Suit

(...) Very nice. For another take on the Space Marine dread check out. (URL) it has the opposite prob to yours, it's too big. That and it sits a 'fig inside because I used it for brikwars and making the pilot dead/sealed in wasn't covered in the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: WH40k Dreadnaughts and Tau Crisis Battle Suit

(...) dropped the hip joint to make more room for the pilot's cabin. I like that landspeeder too -- I think this model intrigues me because it seems so simple but is hard to pull off well. I think you pulled it off well. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: WH40k Dreadnaughts and Tau Crisis Battle Suit

(...) Heya Jeremy! (...) I like the way you use peices! Your a great builder! Good to see more creations from you! (...) c-ya, Eric (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.build.mecha)