 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 389
  Announcing the Tranclast Type C

Vehicle: atmospheric Designation: Tranclast Type C Photo Archive: (URL) The Tranclast is a widely produced light troop transport, seen throughout the galaxy in use by pirates, criminals, mercenaries, and militias. The Tranclast is currently produced (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Announcing the Tranclast Type C

(...) Very Cool design you have. Were you inspired by any specific thing or is this an original design? Great use of the Alpha team cockpit, I have been having trouble incorporating it into some of my designs. Question: Can you explain how the wings (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Announcing the Tranclast Type C

(...) these things swooping down on me! How did you get the rotating wings? -JHK (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Announcing the Tranclast Type C

Each engine pod is attached to the fusilage by two click hinge joints. On the pod side, there are two normal 1x2 click hinge bricks. Attached to each one of those is a click hinge connector piece. On the side of the fusilage is a 2x1 technic brick (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Announcing the Tranclast Type C

(...) I woke up one day with a real vague image of some sort of airspeeder that used plates at an angle across the front of it. Looking at the model after finishing it, though, I keep thinking that it looks like one of Pat Justison's models, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Announcing the Tranclast Type C

I really like the idea of a small troop insertion ship, and you've done a great job seeing the concept through. I think what I like most is the constantly shift plane of angles on this little beauty....a difficult job on smaller ships for sure. Just (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)