 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 357
Re: Terraformer Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:13:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just an update to an update. I've finally created a page describing the
Planetary Terraforming Unit in detail. Please leave an feedback that you
might have about the site, model, links, spelling, personal disposition,
health status or fleebnork population.

Terraformer
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/terraformer.html

Main page
http://www.geocities.com/dnjhess/lego.html

-Duane

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
Hey, all! I've just purchased a digital camcorder and was able to update all
of the pictures for my planetary terraformer.

LMKWYT

-Duane