 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 356
355  |  357
Subject:
Land Of Bricks announces plans for "MOCM"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:53:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey all,

I have been planning this for some time, and now that I have finished school
(YAY I got my degree!!) I have time to put lots of my plans for Land Of
Bricks into play. The first of which is the "MOCM" feature I will have on my
site. This is the first of many new features that will be coming along.

Now you may be asking - 'What is MOCM'? Well, if you are then I am glad you
asked! "MOCM" stands for MOC of the Moment. I am going to feature a new MOC
on my site every now and then. I call it "of the moment" because I do not
really want to put time restraints on it - this is done for a few reasons.
First I do not want to feel pressured to come up with a new MOC to highlight
every week, or every month or any set period of time. 2 things will factor
into how long the moment lasts - first is my time, and second is when I see
a cool MOC that I would like to highlight.

It is my ultimate goal to highlight MOCS that you may have missed, or maybe
not - as long as it catches my eye as something special then you have a very
good chance of this ultimate honor (hehe)! I love all themes of Lego, and
that is what my site is about - a celebration for all that is Lego. So
everybody will eventually have something to see at my site.

I have already picked the first MOCM, and am putting the finishing touches
on the final announcement, look for it this weekend. And if you would like
to be MOCM featured, feel free to point me in the way of your MOC. I will
see what I can do for you ;)

So please, go check out my site - http://www.landofbricks.com and poke
around and do not forget to check back this weekend to see who gets the high
honor to be the first MOCM winner!!

Thanks for your time!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com