 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 351
350  |  352
Subject:
Mining Outpost - New space creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 02:05:06 GMT

What happens when you mix classic space styling with construction themed colors?

Have a look at the 'Mining Outpost' to see the results:

http://www.apotome.com/lego/outpost/outpost.htm

This was how I spent my Canada Day last week.  :)

All the best,
Allan B.

- Expert Builder website
- http://www.apotome.com/builder