 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3482
new moc: hey, this isn't rocklands!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 04:29:57 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

for those of you returning to brickfest who may be familiar with the social aspect of this great fest, a big vignette (bignette) voicing certain attendees’ concerns re the bar scene.

   rocklands, the bar with a heart, will no longer be around the corner, or as it were, down the street from brickfest this year and more than one member of parlugment is more than worried.

given the apparently poshish nature of this year’s venue (see the hotel’s website), we might well be sitting at a long black and chrome bar wondering, huh, this isn’t rocklands.

   and the bartender might look a little sharper than at rocklands.

   and some people may be less than pleased, even if crown royal is still “on tap”.

we’ve obviously come up in the world. enjoy, or should i say, cheers.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-