 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3392
  Pinball Machine - Poorman's Version

Utterly impressed (but also discouraged) by the LEGO Mindstorms pinball machine at (URL) my own Lego pin delayed many years by the purchase of a real pinball machine: (URL) I have started to build my own Lego Pinball Machine. I'm aware that I can (...) (18 years ago, 28-May-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.se) !

  Re: Pinball Machine - Poorman's Version

In lugnet.announce.moc, Tore Eriksson wrote: Snipped Wow, this looks like a fun project, I look forward to the progress and might even take a stab at this myself. A have a bit of a passion for old pinball machines... although I did sell my Apollo PB (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  Re: Pinball Machine - Poorman's Version

(...) Thanks for the feedback. I don't want to go buy the HP set just for the ball (must be the dragon egg, right?) so I'll wait 'til it pops up at Brickshelf. The magnet in the ball *may* be useful for inductive sensors or maybe some magnetic (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

  Re: Pinball Machine - Poorman's Version

(redirecting to lugnet.build) Utterly impressed (but also discouraged) by the LEGO Mindstorms pinball machine at (URL) my own Lego pin delayed many years by the purchase of a real pinball machine: (URL) I have started to build my own Lego Pinball (...) (18 years ago, 31-May-06, to lugnet.build)