 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3312
3311  |  3313
Subject:
4888 Ocean Odyssey alternate MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:13:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I recently went on a work trip and took the parts of set 4888 Ocean Odyssey with me. These two MOC’s were the result.

All I added is a mini-fig. I wouldn’t normally post about these MOCs, but I’ve seen a lot of posts from fairly new builders recently saying they can’t compete with builders who have large collections because they don’t think it’s a fair playing field. Though to some extent I sympathize, I also wanted to make the point that creativity is possible even with just one set. (Though it is a very good set.)

Cheers, Good building, Mark.