 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3305
3304  |  3306
Subject:
Truck Cab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:58:28 GMT

I wanted to try to use the new fender elements that come with many of the little
racers sets on a truck cab.  I was also feeling that my trucks with 4 wide cabs
were looking a little wimpy.  I wanted to beef them up a little.

This is what I was able to come up with:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=176677>

I am pretty happy with it.  I don't think it is fantastic, by any means, but I
think it looks OK.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Suggestions?

Any or all would be appreciated.

Thanks,