 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3082
3081  |  3083
Subject:
MINI Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:34:07 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello aganin altogether!

Recently I posted my MINI Viper and Battlestar Galactica. In your kind comments you suggested to also do a MINI Cylon Raider. Of course I also wanted to have an enemy ship, thus I began to design one.

I here want to show you the result. I am sorry that it does not look as smooth as the Viper, instead a bit blocky you might say. But the shape of the Cylon Raider is really difficult to nail. And I had to wait for that cool cockpit piece from Beligium. ;-)

Click the image for larger views:

I also put up a small web presentation of the 3 models. You can also download the instructions there. For those who are interested, here it is: http://bricks.highadmiral.de/bsg/

Thanks for stepping by!

Yours Chris