 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3064
    Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles? —Anthony Sava
   The Wizard's Labyrinth (2 URLs) Post Mod Gallery> The reclusive wizard has hidden his vast treasures within a large castle, standing amid a huge labyrinth, only the bravest and most cunning of warriors will make it through! It is not simply a matter (...) (19 years ago, 29-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.general, FTX) !

        Re: Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles? —Nathan Todd
      Excellent work Anthony! Something about this is very 'Rupertish' to me. The maze is an axcellent concept well impleminted! The only thing I would pick on would be the statues. God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 30-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

         Re: Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles? —Steve Witt
     I really do like it a lot. I've enjoyed all the micro scale castle stuff I've been seeing lately and this is another great addtion. I like you work a lot. Steve (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

        Re: Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles? —Phillip Thorne
   (...) I double-checked against the photos minus the castle, and yes, there is a route past all four statues to the center. But in a purely maze-theoretic sense, it's not a complex labyrinth -- e.g. there's only one wrong turn on the route between (...) (19 years ago, 4-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)