 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3064
3063  |  3065
Subject:
Can you solve the Wizard's Riddles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 18:08:25 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Wizard’s Labyrinth

Post Mod Gallery

The reclusive wizard has hidden his vast treasures within a large castle, standing amid a huge labyrinth, only the bravest and most cunning of warriors will make it through!

It is not simply a matter of solving the maze, no, you must solve the wizard’s four riddles as well! Each riddle is given by four magical statues scattered throughout the maze, and they will block your way until you give them the answers they desire.

Can you solve the Wizard’s Labyrinth and his four devious riddles?

--Anthony