 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3006
3005  |  3007
Subject:
The Brick Testament: Samson and Delilah
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:08:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with three new stories from the biblical book of Judges, chronicling the later years of Israel’s eleventh and most famous judge, Samson:

Samson and the Prostitute

Samson and Delilah

Samson’s Final Mass Murder

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith