 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2991
2990  |  2992
Subject:
The Brick Testament: Samson -- the early years
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:54:45 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with five new stories from the Biblical book of Judges, chronicling the early career of Israel’s eleventh and most famous judge, Samson. (And just for completeness’ sake, the somewhat less famous eighth, ninth, and tenth judges as well):

Izban, Elon, and Abdon

Samson Is Born

Samson Commits Mass Murderer

Samson Commits Arson

Samson Slaughters 1,000

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith

P.S. My apologies for the site having been out of commission for the past two weeks. My hosting service suffered a “catastrophic disk failure” that took a while to recover from. The Brick Testament data was all backed-up, so no worries--and since I knew I’d have to re-upload the entire website anyhow, I took the opportunity to give the site a bit of a facelift.