 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 299
  DracoMech 5000

I made this a while ago but haven't been able to get decent pictures of it. But I decided I would post what I have any way. It is a mech design based on a dragon form. Find it here: (URL) is made mostly from 2 Technic Stormtrooper sets and a bohrok. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha) !

  Re: DracoMech 5000

(...) Nice work! It's always cool to see models built from limited pieces like this. It's a real test when you can't throw 1000's of different elements at the project to make it look good. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

(...) I'm cross-posting to .castle because there are lots of dragon lovers there. Bruce (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

Even though I don't much go for mecha type building, I have to admit this does look rather interesting. Always good to see how others perceive things and build them! I have a feeling pretty soon we will have many different types of dragons flying (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

COOL! Can't wait to see what the humanoid form looks like. What's the time schedule on that? And I must say, very impressive for just kitbashing three sets. What kind of mobility do you get out of it? Any pilot? Mark Neumann (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

(...) Thanks, Saddly I've scrapped the humanoid form. I just can't get a head to work right on it and now the leg joints are failing into rag doll effect. But the tail disconnected at its bottom base and hinged up to the back where it attached. This (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

(...) The head was made first when I was just playing around with pieces that were new to me. I noticed they looked like a dragon head and the rest was built from that idea. Each arm has three technic ball joints in it, the hip has one, the knees (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

(...) -Andrew (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: DracoMech 5000

Hey cool and fun, a challange to say the least! Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)