 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2571
  Hover sleds revisited

Hi, folks, A few weeks ago, Elroy Davis (URL) unveiled his Cam-XT Hovercar>. The Cam-XT uses minifig seats as fins, a great trick that he showed us all a year earlier on his (URL) Hover Sleds>. The Cam-XT reminded me how cool I thought those Hover (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Hover sleds revisited

(...) Very cool! I like how you used the shoulder armor for the cowls. That was one of the things that I was not happy with on my original design. Some of the masks looked like cowls, others just looked like masks. I'll have to try one with the (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hover sleds revisited

(...) Those are really fun. I must have missed them a year ago. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hover sleds revisited

(...) Hi, Elroy! Thanks for the inspiration. In the posts that concerned your original hover sleds, (URL) David Laswell suggested the use of Rakhshi heads> as cowlings. I have a few of these parts, but I haven't tried to used them yet. (...) Yes, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Hover sleds revisited

(...) gasp! Our Fearless Leader, who sees all and knows all? :^) Anyway, glad you liked the design... Cheers, John (19 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)