 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2437
2436  |  2438
Subject:
Another big house of my little town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:22:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi friends,

I’ve got another moc of my litlle town. It is a big old house of my hometown, called “the german house”, build by the merchandiser Jobst Wulfert. One the best representives of the “Weser-Renaissance”-period. Built in 1560.

Here are the pictures:

All picture are here:

http://www.festum.de/1000steine/myimages/album257

I hope, you enjoy this moc.