 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2356
2355  |  2357
Subject:
The Brick Testament: The Book of Joshua Concludes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:58:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with three new stories that bring to a close its illustrated version of the book of Joshua:

Massacre of the Anakim

Land Divvied Up Amongst Tribes

Joshua Dies

(NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or the Bible, please take note of the content warnings for the stories before viewing.)

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith