 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 235
    Castle De Laroux —Ralph Daigle
   This is a link to one of my first publicly posted mocs. The overall dimensions including the moat are roughly 3 by 4 feet. This was an experimental version until I get started on a more complex version. Takes a couple of minutes to load, please (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Castle De Laroux —George Haberberger
     (...) Ralph, Even if it's just a test castle, it's nice, you have some nice ideas. Let us know when you get the more complex one built. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle De Laroux —Ralph Daigle
     (...) Thanks, when I start the complex version, I'm looking into being able to see all the shops and living hovels and villas. (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle De Laroux —Leonard Hoffman
     i really enjoy the "in process" shots with partially built walls. the yellow trebuchet (sp) almost looks like a crane, like of the construction crew building the castle. ha! the castle, as it stands, looks very formidable.. large and inpregnable. (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Castle De Laroux —Ralph Daigle
     Thanks, I really enjoy the photography so adding the construction shots gives life to it. Did you get to the 3rd page with the full scenes of the Treb. I built the treb about 2 years ago after a friend and I considered building a backyard version. (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle De Laroux —Jackie Tang
   It's nice Ralph. A nice combination between the Adventurers Egyptian sub-theme and the castle theme. But may I ask how you obtain so many tan bricks? Is that you buy it separately from s@h or ebay? Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle De Laroux —Ralph Daigle
   (...) Yes half of the tans where from the Egypt sets, the rest from S@H. I'v since increased my tan and light collections from S@H and will be able to build a larger keep, but I will be returning the Egyption artifacts and using more castle style (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.castle)