 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2346
2345  |  2347
Subject:
Prepare Your Troops for a Surface Attack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 20:01:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

My MOC is entitled “Prepare Your Troops for a Surface Attack”.

A phrase spoken to General Veers by Darth Vader upon learning that Admiral Ozzel had come out of light speed to quickly and the Rebel Forces are now aware of the Empire’s Presence.

This is the scene aboard Vader’s hovering Star Destroyer hours before the attack on Echo Base.

I always wished GL would have added this scene to the Special Editions of SW but alas, I have to create it myself.

My inspiration mostly came for the scene in E1 when Qui-gon Jinn and Obi-wan are watching the Federation prepare to invade Naboo.

In order to have the sides of the MOC be stable enough to hold the 48 x 48 plates that I used, I had to create a quasi-skeleton for support shown here:

Brick Shelf Gallery of Finished and In-Process Building