 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2314
2313  |  2315
Subject:
Sith Aggressor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 02:21:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The Jedi Starfighter had played a crucial role in the success of the Jedi order during the days of the Galactic Republic. As the Sith continued to bolster their forces, an antidote to the Jedi Starfighter was also developed. The Sith Aggressor was designed specifically to neutralize the Jedi Starfighter. Powered by a prototype twin ion drive system exclusive to this design, the dual engines and thrusters granted power and maneuverability. Weapon systems included blaster cannons and stinger missiles.

AC