 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2269
2268  |  2270
Subject:
Various MOCS for October GATs in Indianapolis, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:32:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks! IndyLUG is preparing a layout for the October GATS that has a lot of
new stuff. So I'm posting the MOCs I've created so far for the layout on
Brickshelf, with more to come.

The main MOC is the courthouse I first showed at Brickfest 2004:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76317>

Then there's the house that's based on the old Lego set that I still have from
when I was a kid - the Swiss Villa 540:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99758>

Next is the Freight Station I built with plenty of freight for shipping:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99755>

Now there's a Police Station, built after my nephew wondered why there wasn't
one in previous IndyLUG layouts:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99756>

New to the layout is a Zoo area, for which I built a Polar Bear exhibit:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99760>

There will be an extensive beach area, of which this is my section:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99760>

Various other oddball items have also been posted, such as new items my nephew
and I have made - feel free to explore my Brickshelf area. Most of the links
should hopefully be moderated by now, if not soon.

Thanks for any comments you wish to make! :)

John