Re: Various MOCS for October GATs in Indianapolis, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Kyle wrote:

New to the layout is a Zoo area, for which I built a Polar Bear exhibit:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99760>

There will be an extensive beach area, of which this is my section:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=99760>

That appears to be a repeat of the Zoo folder. I think the beach may be this URL
instead: