 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 217
    Gollum —Jon Furman
   Well, I didn't think it would ever be possible to do this, but when I had finally given up hope of ever being able to create a nasty little grey hobbitlike creature out of stock parts, Lego saves the day! Here is Gollum, Fish and all! It is on my (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Gollum —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) I just noticed that on Brickshelf. Very cute. I'm going to use a LOM guy when it comes to Gollum. Kind of cartoon-y, but I thought it succeeded at getting him a scrawny body and big head, which is my picture of gollum. Bruce (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gollum —Tony Hafner
   (...) have to get that set after all. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gollum —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Wait, i don't get it? This is set 7133: (URL) outta the 3 figs i don't see that particular head? (I've previously seen Zam's head... so it can't be hers?) Please explain? Cause i love Jon's Gollum an t'would like to make one... -R (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gollum —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Zam Wessel's head is reversable, like in recent Studios sets. Jeff (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Gollum —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Thank you so much! -R (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.castle)