 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2096
  Motorbike

I presume that many of you have seen the motorbike sets lego released last year. Due to my recent emergence out of my dark ages(1) I only bought some of them a month ago. Since the standard models bored me (not to mention the fact that some models (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Motorbike

(...) ... (...) Nevertheless, it's a nice adaption of the type. I particularly like how you did the windshield. (...) It's much more than I'd ever consider doing. We appreciate your effort. It's a cool way to show the model - reminisent of some (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Motorbike

(...) Damn, I shouldn't have forgotten that one. I especially liked how you managed to put suspension in there. (...) You've got a point there. One can't really make bigger vehicles for the engines than the size of the original model they're in. (If (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)